Monday, February 25, 2008

Oscar shoud wear Phone Fingers

Phone Fingers
My friend Tim keyed me into one of the most bizzare products ever for your iPhone. If you EVER see someone wearing these while using their phone, you have my permission to take a shovel and smack them up-side the head. I am not sure if I am more disturbed by the product or by the photo gallery on their web site. Good news is . . . no more messy fingerprints at the crime site.

Oscars Smoscars
So the Oscars were on last night. Yea hardly even watched them (neither did anyone else). When you haven't seen any of the films and never will (I am talking to you Atonement and There Will Be Blood) and haven't even seen the movies of the people nominated for Best Actor and Actress, you don't have a lot to watch for. So I watched (10 minutes) for John Stewart and even he couldn't do anything to make me interested, so I moved on to . . .

Dexter
Oooooh. Now this is a show that I could watch. It lives on Showtime and has set up duplicate residency on CBS (kinda like Rich Fraudriguez). For those of you who are pay-cableless, you might want to give it a try, although I will warn you . . . it is pretty graphic. It is about a CSI-type lab guy that investigates serial murders in Miami, but the twist is is that Dexter is a serial killer himself. For example, last night there was a guy who killed a kid when he was drunk driving and for some reason he was released on some technicality and Dexter did some research on him and found that he had done this numerous times before, so he took justice in his own hands and murdered him. So as you can see it isn't like he kills people just to do it, he justifies it to himself that he is 'helping' society by getting rid of the people no one will miss that have done bad things. I will keep watching, as long as I can remember it is on Sundays at 10, which reminds me I need do the DVR now.

1 comment:

jilcee said...

I agree about the Oscars with one exception . . . "Juno" is a GREAT movie!