Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sleeping Chunks

Ever cried so much you threw up? I didn’t think so, but I just witnessed it tonight, not me personally, but from Owen.

You see, we have been trying to put Owen to bed without having to stay in the room with him until he falls asleep. So the last two nights have been difficult, but not as bad as tonight.

We put Owen to bed, started to walk out and then “Nice and Gentle Owen” turned into the “Nancy Kerrigan hit in the knee Owen” he was screaming “NOOOOO, WHYYYYY, WHYYYY ME!” Ok he didn’t say “WHY ME,” but he definitely threw a fit. Bouncing up and down crying, losing his breath then gagging then puking.

Great! Just what I wanted to do at 9:15 at night. Change his bed. Awesome!

So now Owen is laying in his bed, still crying, and I am hoping and praying I don’t have to change sheets again.

This is a stage I can't wait until we get past.

No comments: