Friday, February 24, 2006

Ny Nude Son

I usually, come home for lunch between 12:30 and 1:30 so I get to see Owen for about 30 minutes before he takes his nap. Today Renea put Owen down about 1:00 and of course he didn’t fall asleep for awhile, but Renea and I were listening to him over the monitor.

It was a bright day today with a few clouds outside, and Owen’s room is fairly bright when the sun is out. Well Owen was up in his room just talking to himself and all of a sudden a cloud passes in front of the sun causing it to be less bright then it was before that. Over the monitor, we hear Owen call out, “Hey! Who turned the lights out?” Renea and I both lose it laughing cause we know exactly what he is talking about.

I go back to work and I get a call about 2:00 and it’s Renea and she relays this story to me.

She continues to listen to the monitor for Owen to go to sleep. She hears some grunting over the monitor. Now I have to tell you that over the past few weeks Owen has been taking his clothes off and we even caught him asleep in his bed one night with a PJ top on, socks and no bottoms and no diaper. So anyway, she listens some more then hears Owen say, “Much better. Ahhhhhhh. Naked Baby.”

Renea heads up the stairs, and with his shirt, pants, and diaper off, is our “Naked Baby” ready and comfortable for his nap.

No comments: