Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Towels from the Hilton

This morning I put the towel back. I decided that it is better for someone to think I broke in to use it then break back in and replace it than rather thinking that someone stole it. Kinda restores your faith in the modern man eh? Oh well it was the right thing to do, and besides leaving a note saying "thank you" that is about the best a man can do.

Ok I am sick of Paris "the woman who won a VH1 award for saying That's Hot." Hilton. I mean is it possible to actually be popular by being Joey Tribiani in real life? That is what this woman has done. I seriously doubt she has one intelligent thought in her brain and for some reason she is all over TV and the magazines. If she had no money she would be the slut girl from high school. You all know the one, she's a little skanky and dresses so you can tell what kind of underwear she is wearing. Everyone knows who she's been with and what she will do in bed. That's Paris. I guess I can say I might be jealous that a moron with not an ounce of talent or smarts is worth more than I will ever see in a lifetime, but aren't we all. I mean don't we all want to see her fall on her surgically enhanced face? I guess I can take it I mean really she is 15 years from being Bridget Nielsen anyway. Drunk, fat and stupid. I can't wait until that Surreal Life.

No comments: