Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year, New Blog


Yea I know, at the rate I am posting new blogs I should just resign myself to a new blog post per year. Lots going on, but that isn’t an excuse.

I have been sick over the past few weeks (cough, sore throat, nasal congestion) and yesterday I finally gave in and went to see a doctor. I went to one of these “Quick Care” places and I have say, they got the “quick” part right. It has taken me longer to go through the drive-thru at Mickey D’s. Sat down in the examination room (if you want to call it that) then had the nurse test my pulse, took my BP then asked what was wrong, 2 minutes later the doctor came in, asked me what was wrong (probably just to verify what I had told the nurse) check my ears, looked down my throat, checked my breathing, scribbled some stuff on a paper, handed it to me, told me to get some samples from the nurse and I was on my way. Literally it took longer for me to write this down then the actual examination. I am feeling better today, but I will give it a few days before I give them the “care” part.

No comments: