Sunday, November 12, 2006

SHUT UP!

This is the official SHUT UP blog.

First, to the fans and supporters of the Big XII who whined and said, “We deserve a team in the BCS championship game.” Uh . . . no. Texas is nowhere as good as everyone was saying they were and they still are that terrible team that lost to Ohio State in the beginning of the year.

To every person in America that said that Florida is the best one-loss team. I reserved judgment until I saw them play, well I saw the whole game on Saturday and you know what? There is NO WAY that they are the so-called best one-loss team in the country. As far as I am concerned they lost Saturday and in my mind have 2 losses.

Everyone affiliated with Auburn.

Cal. Maybe if you beat USC you can open your mouth again, but until then . . .

Ok I am done. Time for me to zip it.

No comments: