Friday, November 10, 2006

Band full of Drunks


Did anyone see the Rutgers band performing the pregame on ESPN last night? They formed the letter "R" and I swear my three-year-old Owen could write a better-looking "R." Then later on they we supposed to be in lines for the team to come out onto the field and it looked more like 2 semi-straight lines and one bulge. I think some of the band was hitting the bottle before this game. Either that or they are just that bad. I will try to look for some pics and post them here.

Also, why does ESPN feel the need to have call-in guests during their Thursday night games? Last week it was Corso and this week Dickie V? Who the hell cares what Dickie V thinks about the Rutgers/Louisville game or the BCS. For that matter who cares what he thinks at all!! The man is a moron and has no business butting into my college football watching. I already have to deal with his annoying commentary during basketball season. Put a sock in it Dickie.

No comments: