Monday, November 13, 2006

CBS, I will tell ya where to shove your 3lbs.

CBS has been promoting the hell out of this show 3lbs, and I have to tell you, I am not watching. For that matter I am not watching new shows on CBS ever. I have talked about this on our podcast (Brothers in 3-Z: Episode 40). I have twice invested my time into “the best new show” only to have it ripped from the schedule 3 weeks later. Not this time CBS. I won’t be had again . . . you can’t fool me. I am wondering if 3lbs will even last 3 weeks.

Doogie is gay?!?! Yea I read that in the TV Guide at my mom’s house over the weekend. Who knew? Usually you can tell with these things, but to be honest, I had no clue. Maybe because I watch Neil Patrick Harris on “How I Met Your Mother” (yes the show is on CBS . . . I said no NEW shows) and he plays Barney, a “playa” (as my peeps would say) and obviously does a good job of acting. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, just that he fooled me.

1 comment:

jilcee said...

I agree . . . I will not invest a hour of my time with any new dramas. (exception, "Friday Night Lights") I've decided to wait, see what gets renewed, & check it out in reruns. I am constantly amazed that the networks give new shows so few opportunities to find an audience after spending so much money promoting them.