Thursday, March 23, 2006

Plus/Minus

+ Today I finally started to make a dent into the Visual Identity Guidelines that I am writing for the College. Got a good workout in without a knee or ankle hurting for no reason. New Brothers in 3-Z podcast is up. Great job Trent.

– Reading the WVU message boards I realize how much of a bunch of whiners WVU fans sound sometimes. It is depressing to go there. I mean all the University has done over the past year in the 2 major sports is go to 2 Sweet Sixteens and win a Sugar Bowl, but you go there and people are whining about football recruiting, and where is John Beilein going? I can see how other schools fans hate us, all we do is complain.

1 comment:

jilcee said...

I agree about the message boards. Only 2 schools were BCS & Sweet 16 this year--us & Texas. . . We should enjoy!