Monday, August 29, 2005

Movie Reviews on the Run, Part 2

I haven’t been too busy watching movies lately, with vacation, work, my college football dynasty on the PS2 and Rockstar: INXS. Here are the ones I have seen:

Bridget Jones's Diary – Watch, surprisingly funny.
Kissing Jessica Stein – Watch, also surprisingly funny
National Lampoon Presents: Dorm Daze – No. Maybe if it's ever on TV.
Seeing Other People – Nope
Lucky 13 – Nope
Beautiful Mind – Watch. First half very slow, the second half is much better
Manchurian Candidate – Watch. A mild nod.
Motorcycle Diaries – No
Monster – Watch
Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde – A mild no. Stick with the first one.

1 comment:

Brothers Z said...

Woo hoo! Rock Star: INXS... I have dusted off my INXS CDs to give them a re-listen... And I am now not only doing the Franchise thing with Madden, but the Superstar thing too.