Saturday, August 27, 2005

Just say no to Crack

Ok I have to admit that is one was inspired by Trent’s blog about belly overhang/exposure.

School here started last week, and with the warm weather you have young college co-eds walking around campus in many of the newest fashions and styles, but I have seen a very disturbing trend lately and it really isn’t one I have been looking for.

It is hard to imagine, but if you work or have been around a college campus over the past few years it was common place to see female students with their thong underwear exposed as they wore short low rider jeans and short cropped shirts. It was actually so common that no one really flinched when they did see it. And like Trent said in his blog, what would make you want to walk out of the house with your underwear exposed, and think no one will notice?

Well it seems like that trend is over but the low rider jeans still are around, but now the thongs are gone and it is just butt crack that is now exposed. I have no idea where the underwear went, but walking from my office to my car the other day you would have thought we had a plummer convention on our campus. Girls sitting and eating lunch on the mall and on the benches, it was a crack epidemic out there.

Come on ladies, I beg you. Crack is never attractive, and you have to know when you put those jeans on that either your crack, or underwear is going to be exposed. Please choose the latter, I have gotten used to living in a society where you see thongs half way up the women’s midsection, but I will never, NEVER get used to having to see crack everywhere.

No comments: