Thursday, January 24, 2008

YEEEEEOOOOOWWWW!


Ok, this morning I needed a kick. Specifically a caffeine kick, so I decided to go to Speedway and pick up a coffee. I saw as I was walking through the door a Shockwave Energy Coffee (with more caffeine) so I thought, "Let's try it." So I poured myself a cup and was on my merry way.

I am not a huge coffee drinker, but on occasion I will have a cup and lately, when it is cold, I find myself drinking it more and more. Usually caffeine doesn't bother me. I could drink a Mountain Dew right before bed and be ok. But man, this Shockwave stuff was STRONG. Within the first 5-10 sips it started to hit me, and what it made me do is drink it faster and that might have been the problem. I downed a 20oz cup of coffee in less than an hour and I was flying. It is 2:30 p.m. and I am still buzzing. So take care in drinking some of this. Rarely does something claim that it will do something and actually back it up.

Also as a little tip that was forwarded to me by my buddy Frank. Stephen A. "Cheese Doodle" Smith has a "online blog" (as opposed to an offline blog). Now I am not suggesting that you read the blog. I wouldn't do that to you, BUT skip straight to the comments. Most of them are very funny, some are written by some ignorant fools, but most are in jest. Enjoy!

No comments: