Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Motivation

I have this file sitting on my desk. It has been sitting there since December 20th just mocking me. I have no idea what to do with this job. Where to start. My creative motivation to start this job is severly lacking. I have looked for possible photos to start the job, but none have the right feel or the right fit. So the job sits there, needing to be completed. Needing to be finished. I have done every meaningless, mindless job that has come in before this one so I don't have to sit there and stare at this job wondering what my next move will be, but alas I have finished all other jobs. It is the only one left, I must take it on. I must start somewhere. Surely there is something else I can do, something else to bide my time, but no the yellow folder sits there, looking like a job that should only take an hour, but has weighed on my mind for much much longer. I hate you little yellow folder.

No comments: